Employee engagement surveys are valuable tools for health care organizations. These surveys provide insights on how employees truly feel about their organization, leaders, and workplace environment. Administrators must learn how to interpret data from these surveys and respond accordingly. For this Assignment, you examine results of an employee survey and consider how you might respond if you were managing the organization.
To prepare for this Assignment:
- Review the “Metro Dental Services Employee Engagement Survey” and “Survey Interpretation” in this week’s Learning Resources.
- Examine the results from the employee survey.
- What is the data saying about the health of the organization?
- How might you celebrate high engagement scores and improve low engagement scores?
Note: This Assignment will be graded using this rubric: Week 5 Assignment Rubric (Word document)
In a 3- to 4-page paper, address the following:
- Analyze the health of the organization in the scenario. Be sure to identify areas of strength and areas that need improvement according to the employee engagement survey.
- Develop a plan to improve low engagement scores and celebrate high engagement scores.
Note: The paper should be 3–4 pages, not including the title and reference pages. Be sure to support your work with specific citations from this week’s Learning Resources and at least three additional scholarly sources. Refer to the Essential Guide to APA Style for Walden Students to ensure that your in-text citations and reference list are correct. See the rubric for additional requirements related to research and scholarly writing.